High quality full synthetic automatic transmission fluid formulated to provide ultimate wear protection and performance except where Dexron® VI type fluids are specified.
Recommended for buses, coaches and commercial vehicles operating under heavy loads or extreme conditions wherever General Motors type fluids are recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent resistance to oxidation thus assisting in prolonging the life of the lubricant
- Extended oil drain potential resulting in lower operating costs,
- Enhanced protection against deposits to extend transmission life,
- Temperature reduction in severe conditions improves transmission and oil service life, and assists in reducing fuel consumption and emissions,
- Optimised frictional characteristics to provide smoother gear changes and better protection against wear,
- Outstanding cold flow properties materially assisting in reducing wear at start-up,
- Proven performance in drag racing (e.g., Lenco drag racing transmission in Pro Stock),
- Low foam – stable gear shift performance when transmission is hot,
- Compatible with mineral/conventional automatic transmission fluids,
- Lower volatility – negligible oil loss at extreme temperatures,
- Better control of deposits – cleaner transmission – longer transmission life.
- MB-Approval: 236.81
- MAN 339 Type V2, Z3
- Voith 55.6335.33, 55.6336.33
- VW 501.60
- ZF-TE ML 04D, 11B, 14C. 16M
Advanced Performance Series