Axle fluid for use in limited slip differentials where API GL-5 performance is required
Recommended for use in differentials, gear boxes, and steering gears of many cars, heavy duty engines, farm machinery, earthmoving and excavating machinery requiring a hypoid lubricant. It is particularly recommended for conventional hypoid differentials where the differential is operating with very high loads.
Features & Benefits
- Optimised and stable friction characteristics for effective operation of limited slip differentials throughout the drain interval.
- Very good anti-wear and load carrying performance even under high load conditions prolongs component life.
- Anti-weld – high tooth loadings can be tolerated.
- Friction modified – providing desired frictional characteristics required by the clutches in the limited slip differential.
- High film strength – providing protection against wear.
- Thermally stable additive chemistry – less sludge and cleaner gears.
- API Service Classification GL-5 (and obsolete GL-6)
- SAE J306 Viscosity Classification 85W-140
- US MIL-PRF-2105F, MIL-L-2105C, D, E
- Nissan 4WD Differentials
- Ford SM-2C-1013A
- Mack GO-J
- Holden Jackaroo and Rodeo limited slip differentials