A polyglycol based fluid suitable for use in disc and drum brakes and hydraulic clutch systems where a non-petroleum based DOT 3 fluid is specified.
Recommended where DOT 3 brake fluids are preferred. Certain older Japanese vehicles may stipulate DOT 3 brake fluids.
Features & Benefits
- Formulated from mixed polyalkylene glycol esters together with lubricity additives and corrosion inhibitors offering high levels of system protection
- High level of protection against wear
- Fully compatible with other brake fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3, DOT 4
- Proven track record in braking systems over many years of reliable service
- Australian Standard AS 1960-1976 Grade 1
- FMVSS Class DOT 3
- SAE J1703
- US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 116 DOT 3
- Ford ESW-FM6C-2
- GM 4563M Type 450
Advanced Performance Series