Full synthetic multigrade final drive lubricant, designed to provide superior protection at both high and low operating temperatures where conventional mineral oils prove unsatisfactory.
For MAN Heavy Duty commercial vehicles and for all BMX conventional differentials
Features & Benefits
- Fuel savings and reduced emissions due to the excellent low temperature fluidity.
- Superior pumpability and protection of the complete differential at low temperatures.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability provides final drive and differential cleanliness which permits extended drain and decreased servicing.
- Optimal anti-wear, extreme pressure performance at all ambient temperatures and load conditions.
- Excellent temperature reduction and shear stability enhance final drive performance and extends component life
- API GL-5
- SAE 75W-90
- BMW Conventional axles: Service instruction 33 01 96 (149)
- US Military MIL-L-2105D
- Scania STO:1, STO: 2 0A
- MAN 342 S1
- ZF TE-ML 05B, 12B, 17B, 19C, 21B
Advanced Performance Series