Castrol Enduron 10W-40 is a synthetic technology heavy duty diesel engine oil designed to allow fleet operators to run their new vehicles to maximum oil drain intervals. Its primary application is for the latest low emission Euro IV* European trucks and buses. It can also be used in older trucks and buses, and in off-road vehicles and equipment that require this performance level. * Not for use in Euro IV vehicles requiring low SAPS lubricants. For this application we recommend Castrol Enduron Low SAPS.
BENEFITS / FEATURES
Castrol Enduron 10W-40 uses advanced technology to provide excellent engine protection for Euro IV vehicles when used at maximum oil drain intervals, even under severe operating conditions. User benefits include:
- Maximum oil drain intervals, keeping vehicles on the road for longer.
- The extra-strong additive system in Castrol Enduron 10W-40 keeps on working even in the toughest conditions.
- OEMs have approved Castrol Enduron 10W-40 for use at their maximum oil drain intervals.
- Engine protection, even when soot and other contaminants are present.
- Castrol Enduron 10W-40 has been developed to protect the latest European vehicles against all types of engine wear, deposit build-up and bore-polishing.
- Its advanced formulation continues to protect even under the most severe conditions, extends engine life and prevents unscheduled downtime.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
- SAE 10W-40
- ACEA E4, E5, E7
- API CF
- MB-Approval 228.5
- MAN M3277
- RVI RXD, RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- DAF extended drain requirements achieved for Euro 3 engines