Castrol LabCheck is your access to a global knowledge base of fluid condition analysis, to optimize fluid performance and improve productivity.
Our unrivalled lubricant and metalworking fluid expertise means Castrol LabCheck can deliver analysis services for the broadest range of products.
Fluid monitoring for optimum performance
Fluid analysis reveals key information about the condition and performance of products and equipment. An effective monitoring program helps avoid unnecessary system changeovers and machinery failures which improves productivity and performance. Regular analysis highlights trends within the fluid, identifies potential problems and optimizes equipment maintenance plans. Castrol LabCheck embodies our unique ability to intelligently interpret the analysis and deliver higher quality information on performance parameters. Castrol LabCheck’s expertise goes beyond sample testing. Our technical teams have field operational experience throughout manufacturing industries. We recognize and solve problems for customers globally. This knowledge, expertise and capability is made available to you on a local basis through the Castrol LabCheck service.
- Comprehensive monitoring plans help increase machinery availability and reliability
- Monitoring oil and machine condition by running a series of tests permits more effective and optimized oil change frequency
- Regular analysis helps identify trends within the fluid which can then provide early indication of potential problems
Metalworking fluid advantages
- Control of metalworking fluids ensures optimum performance and increases process efficiency
- Analysis of physical and chemical properties monitors parameters that influence system performance
- Regular monitoring controls unwanted microbial growth and maintains a healthy workplace
The benefits of on-line analysis
- All reporting information is available for tracking and monitoring performance
- Following the fourth routine sample, results will be trended and available graphically for easier reference
- Trending specific parameters will provide better overview of system and/or machine performance
- Technical recommendations will be given whenever analysis results are outside the agreed limits
- Choice of reporting methods – from traffic light warnings to straightforward data only
- Retrieval of reports online as soon as Castrol LabCheck analysis is completed
- Choice of formats for file download
- All reports (current and historic) are stored in one easily accessible location
Two levels of analysis to suit every customer
- Castrol LabCheck – Standard: Routine laboratory analysis supported by specific technical recommendations stored and accessible on-line. Provides assurance that the fluid is maintained within agreed control limits.
- Castrol LabCheck – Advanced: Offers a more comprehensive insight into fluid condition by monitoring a wider range of critical parameters to enhance your system or machinery performance.
If you would like more information about Castrol LabCheck, or to discuss the service with one of our experts, get in touch with us.