Protection for Mixed Fleet Diesel Engines
Castrol Tection is a 15W-40 mixed fleet diesel engine oil designed to provide excellent protection for fleets containing vehicles from a variety of manufacturers. Its primary application is in earlier European technology vehicles and in US technology vehicles. Castrol Tection is a versatile product which can be used in trucks, buses, LCVs, off-road vehicles and equipment,and also in agricultural vehicles.
- Excellent protection for European and US technology engines. Castrol Tection’s versatile formulation provides protection against wear and deposits, ensuring reduced maintenance costs and preventing unscheduled downtime.
- Reduced inventory. Castrol Tection is a versatile product, so mixed fleets need only stock one engine oil.
- Extended oil drain intervals. Castrol Tection is approved by OEMs for use at extended drain intervals, therefore reducing downtime and servicing costs.
Specifications / Performance
- SAE 15W-40
- ACEA E3, E5, E7
- API CH-4
- MB-Approval 228.3
- MAN M3275 approved
- Volvo VDS-2 approved
- RVI RLD approved
- Cummins CES 20.076, CES 20.077 approved
- Mack EO-M Plus approved
- DAF – meets standard drain requirements