Fuel efficiency for latest European diesel engines
Castrol Elixion Low SAPS* is the latest in lubricant technology. It has unique Low Friction Technology developed by Castrol’s liquid engineers to improve the fuel economy of your vehicle. Castrol Elixion Low SAPS will also ensure your engine stays in peak condition and is fully protected at all times, even at extended oil drain intervals.
- Fuel Saving: Castrol’s Low Friction Technology provides fuel savings of up to 4% when compared to a standard 15W-40 engine oil. Further savings may be made by using Castrol’s premium transmission fluids such as Syntrans and SAF-XO.
- Maximum Oil drain: Castrol Elixion Low SAPS has undergone extensive testing to ensure that it can be used at engine manufacturers’ maximum oil drain intervals.
- Protection: Castrol Elixion Low SAPS uses Castrol’s Clean Performance Technology™ to protect your engine from wear, even when soot and other contaminants are present. The tough molecules prevent engine wear and protect your engine against premature failures.
- Reduced exhaust emissions: Castrol Elixion Low SAPS reduces the amount of diesel particulates and CO2 emitted from the exhaust due to reduced fuel usage and cleaner burn technology.
Specifications and Performance
- SAE 5W-30
- ACEA E6, E7
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MAN M3477 approved
- RVI RLD-2 approved
- Volvo VDS-3 approved
Grade Code 2251
* Low SAPS means that the lubricant is formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur than conventional oils