IMPROVING ENGINE PERFORMANCE, SAVING FUEL, EXTENDING DRAIN INTERVALS.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We know competition is fierce in the trucking industry and you face a multitude of challenges, from rising fuel prices to congested roads and escalating insurance costs. We want to do our bit to help you fight back, by helping your vehicles run with maximum efficiency. Working closely with our customers and truck manufacturers, we’ve developed a range of oils that reflect different business priorities. Each one has been engineered with its own strengths, giving you a real choice of what goes into your trucks’ engines.
CASTROL VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9
CASTROL VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9
NEW CASTROL VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9 with unique System Pro Technology™ is an advanced heavy duty engine oil. Conforming to the requirements of PC-11 engine oil technology, it can be used in diesel engines where API CK-4 or, CJ-4 and below is required. Specifically engineered to deliver longer oil life, enabling longer service intervals even under severe operating conditions. New technology developments in diesel engines have led to lower emissions in heavy duty vehicles. These technology advances result in increasing levels of torque within the engine, leading to higher pressures and temperatures. Castrol VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9 with unique System Pro Technology™ adapts to increased pressure and temperature with its strong shear stability and proven oxidation performance, extending useful life of the oil for longer service intervals and higher productivity. Oil drain intervals vary based on factors such as engine type, duty cycle and fuel burn. Consult service manuals for recommended oil drain intervals. Extended drains may be possible if done in conjunction with Castrol’s Used Oil Analysis (UOA) program and in consultation with Castrol’s Technical Services team.
USER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Excels under high pressure: engine combustion pressures are increasing, which puts increased pressure on key engine parts. Castrol VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9 with unique System Pro Technology™ is formulated to hold its viscosity under high shear contacts to extend oil life.
- Performs at high temperature: engine oil is subjected to areas of very high temperature in modern engines, causing oxidation and oil thickening. Castrol VECTON 15W-40 CK-4/E9 is formulated to fight oxidation to extend oil life.
CASTROL VECTON 15W-40 CJ-4/E9
CASTROL VECTON 15W-40 CJ-4/E9 BETTER ENGINE PERFORMANCE*
Castrol VECTON 15W-40 is a diesel engine oil that maximises engine performance in the latest heavy-duty diesel engines including severe applications such as high loads and multi-trailer operations. With System 5 Technology™ it adapts to changing engine conditions maximising performance in 5 key areas:
- Fuel Consumption: Fights oil thickening resulting in better fuel efficiency
- Oil Consumption: Fights piston deposits, resulting in lower oil consumption.
- Oil Drain Interval: Fights contaminants, resulting in longer oil drain intervals.
- Component Life: Fights wear and corrosion, enhancing the life of critical engine components.
- Power: Fights soot, improving engine power all the way through the oil drain.
* Compared to CJ-4 limits for oil thickening, piston deposits, soot handling, wear and corrosion in industry testing.
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 15W-40
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 15W-40 EXTEND DRAIN INTERVALS UP TO 60,000KM*
Castrol VECTON Long Drain with unique System 5 Technology™ is an advanced 15W-40 part-synthetic heavy duty engine oil specifically engineered for extended drain in the latest technology US EGR and non EGR engines.
- It provides exceptional resistance to soot loading and delivers outstanding performance when used for extended drains, even in severe operating conditions
- The oil creates a robust film that’s engineered to combat the degradation associated with running over extended drain intervals.
"Thanks to Castrol, the oil drain intervals in our American diesels are set at 60,000km compared to the industry norm of 20,000km"
* With used oil analysis.
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 10W-40 LS
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 10W-40 LS ACHIEVE DRAIN INTERVALS OF UP TO 160,000 KM
Castrol VECTON Long Drain 10W-40 LS is an advanced low SAPs, full synthetic heavy duty diesel oil with unique System 5 Technology™ – specially engineered for extended drain in European trucks and buses equipped with after-treatment technologies including diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- Maintains efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems
- Compliant with the latest emissions legislation.
There’s no doubt that Castrol has contributed significantly toward the increased efficiency and cost savings of our vehicle service and maintenance.
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 10W-40 SLD
CASTROL VECTON LONG DRAIN 10W-40 SLD ADVANCED OIL FOR SCANIA
New Castrol VECTON Long Drain SLD is an advanced 10W-40 full synthetic heavy duty diesel oil, specifically engineered to offer extended oil drain intervals with superior protection to the latest European engines. Its primary application is for Scania trucks and buses.
- Maximum oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. Scania have approved Castrol VECTON Long Drain 10W-40 SLD for use at their maximum oil drain intervals.
- Engine protection, even when soot and other contaminants are present. Castrol VECTON Long Drain 10W-40 SLD has been developed to protect the latest European vehicles against all types of engine wear, deposit build-up and bore-polishing
CASTROL VECTON FUEL SAVER 5W-30
CASTROL VECTON FUEL SAVER 5W-30 CJ4 SAVE UP TO 4% ON YOUR FUEL BILLS*
Castrol VECTON Fuel Saver 5W-30 with unique System 5 Technology™ is a fully synthetic diesel oil that’s engineered to reduce friction in engines, lowering fuel consumption without compromising protection.
- Maximum engine protection: Castrol VECTON Fuel Saver delivers complete engine protection throughout the oil drain period
- Lower oil consumption: our oil has significantly lower burn off rates, which means fewer oil top-ups
- Sustainability: reduces the amount of CO2 emitted from the exhaust, contributing to a more sustainable environment.
"Celadon is proud to be on the forefront of fuel economy technology for our industry and we truly believe Castrol is ahead of their competition today." Jeff Bryant, VP Maintenance, Celadon Group
*Compared to 15W-40 mineral oil.