High performance polyglycol type brake fluid designed to provide superior braking performance in a variety of vehicles, especially those that operate at higher temperatures or under increased loads.
Suitable for use in all brake fluid systems in cars, motorcycles and light commercial vehicles (LCV’s) requiring either a DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 product (excluding those brake systems where a mineral oil based fluid is specified).
Features & Benefits
- High boiling point: Exceeds US FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 specification requirements, and offers a performance reserve over brake fluids with lower boiling points.
- High vapour lock temperature: Greater protection against brake fluid vaporization
- Corrosion protection: Outstanding protection against corrosion caused by absorbed moisture that can cause rusting and failure of components
- High temperature stability provides a greater margin for safety because product performance will not fade under higher temperatures
- Controlled viscosity requirements: Under extreme s of temperature and operating conditions, the product will maintain an optimum operating viscosity to ensure greater safety
- Rubber swell control: Contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components
- Compatible with all other brake fluids that meet either DOT 3, DOT 4 or Super DOT 4 Specifications
- Australian Standard AS 1960-1976 Grade 1
- FMVSS Class DOT 4
- SAE J1704
Advanced Performance Series