Castrol is the world leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium lubricating oils, greases and related services to automotive, industrial, marine, energy, oil exploration and production customers across the world. Castrol are at the forefront of pioneering technology with our 13 R&D centres globally, that work closely with leading industry OEMs.
Castrol offers lubricants for virtually all domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Including:
Castrol operates directly in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 7,000 staff worldwide. In nearly 100 other markets, we are represented by third party distributors who market and sell our products locally.
BENEFITS OF BEING A CASTROL DISTRIBUTOR
Become a Castrol Distributor and enjoy the business opportunities that our comprehensive range of products and recognised brand delivers.
By joining Castrol's network of distributors you can benefit from the loyalty of the global strength of the Castrol brand name and gain access to:
- Innovative and comprehensive product ranges and services, brand recognition and support
- Specific offers that provide value to you and your customers
- Dedicated Distributor Business Managers that are on hand to help you grow
- Tools to develop your capabilities, improve your market knowledge and help you accelerate growth.
EXPECTATIONS FROM A CASTROL DISTRIBUTOR
Commitment to our Brand & Values
- Adherence to the BP code of conduct and our brand values including Health and Safety
- To focus on Castrol branded lubricants products for the specified category or categories
- Marketing capability to support and promote the Castrol brand in the focussed area or areas
- Commitment to serve customers in line with Castrol’s respective service levels
- Recruit of a dedicated and qualified sales manager and sales team to ensure the full physical coverage of their focus area
- Back office support including technical support capability and customer service representative
Logistics & Infrastructure
- Dedicated storage and logistics space in line with appropriate warehousing standards
- Adequate resource and IT systems to manage inventory, delivery planning and replenishment
- Dedicated delivery driver(s)
- Implementation, seamless application & full usage of business tools including joint business planning
- Commitment to joint marketing investments
- Strategic growth : Year on year growth for agreed product/customer groups outlined in joint business plan