Our graduates are curious, driven and have a thirst for knowledge. We offer structured graduate development programmes in many of our global locations across Castrol. So whether you embark on our Sales Challenger rotation in the USA, our Commercial, Sales and Marketing Programme in the UK or any of our other graduate opportunities, you’ll become part of the BP group’s wider Global Graduate Community at Castrol.
Working with us offers reward, prestige and the opportunity to do brilliant things. Wherever you join us, you’ll discover how we thrive on making the seemingly impossible possible and apply creative ideas to every single thing we do. We’re powered by fluid thinking. So no matter where you join the business, you’ll be a on a winning team. Because at Castrol, success has no limits.
People are encouraged to take initiative and develop the ideas that add value.Steve McLaughlin
As a graduate with Castrol, you can expect:
- A real job from day one in one of Castrol’s exciting business areas
- A three year programme journey
- Regular feedback and guidance
- Global and local networking opportunities to build both professional networks and personal profiles
- Access to formal technical and non-technical learning and development training
- Assessments to track ongoing progress and development needs
Visit the BP Careers website to find out much more about where you could fit.