CASTROL® Syngear™ 75W-90 and 80W-140
Castrol Syngear lubricants are a line of API GL-5 heavy-duty synthetic gear lubricants. They offer the highest level of protection against premature bearing failure and gear tooth wear. Their anti-foam, antirust and corrosion protection additives guard against further bearing and gear wear.
Castrol Syngear lubricants meet or exceed the performance requirements for API MT-1 (75W-90), API GL-5, Harnischfeger (P&H) 474, MIL-PRF-2105E, General Electric D50E9C, Mack Truck GO-J Plus, Dana SHAES 429 Rev. A., Dana SHAES 256 Rev.C (75W-90) and Meritor 076-N (75W-90) and 076-M (80W-140).
CASTROL® Syngear™ 75W-90 and 80W-140 are accepted by the Eaton Corporation as alternatives to their Eaton Roadranger lubricants. These lubricants are acceptable for use in conjunction with the Eaton Roadranger Extended Warranties. They are recommended for Mack Transmissions and Axles noting the GO-J Plus specification.
Castrol Syngear lubricants help you to:
- Provide good shiftability in all extreme temperatures through our high viscosity and excellent low temperature performance
- Protect your gears from deposit buildup under the stress caused by hauling extra-heavy loads with its deposit resistant formulation
- Permit longer equipment life with a full synthetic formulation, which runs cooler
- Reduce wear under severe conditions with our exceptional extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
- Reduce component downtime by providing robust protection for gears and bearings
- See enhanced fuel savings through optimum viscosity stability under all operating conditions