CASTROL® DURATEC™ L
Proven protection for 2-stroke and select 4-stroke natural-gas engines.Castrol® Duratec™ natural-gas engine oils were developed after thousands of hours of field tests and with Castrol's specialized knowledge of natural-gas engines. These lubricants are formulated to perform under a wide range of temperatures and surpass natural-gas engine oil key-performance requirements including valve protection, deposit control, oxidation and nitration control, acid neutralization and low-oil consumption. Castrol Duratec L is formulated primarily for spark-ignition gas engines where a low-ash engine oil is specified. Castrol Duratec L is designed for use in a wide range of equipment, including Caterpillar, Waukesha, Ulstein, Jenbacher, Deutz, Wartsila, Superior, and Cooper-Bessemer.
- Formulation exhibits excellent thermal and oxidative stability
- Provides excellent resistance to acid corrosion
- Specially designed to reduce valve-seat recession
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme-pressure protection
- Reduces deposits and maintains engine cleanliness
- Wide range of operating temperatures: 15W-40