Castrol Trans-C HT
Castrol Trans-C HT helps you to:
- Simplify maintenance practices and consolidate inventory with its multi-purpose formulation
- Significantly extend service intervals with proper oil analysis
- Increase component life through excellent anti-wear protection
- Reduce maintenance/repair costs with cleaner parts and operation
- Protect against start-up wear during low temperature operation
CASTROL TRANS-C HT TRANSMISSION FLUID ENABLES EXTENDED SERVICE INTERVALS AND ADD SAVINGS TO YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Castrol Trans-C HT is a full synthetic transmission/hydraulic fluid that balances high-temperature wear protection for gears and bearings with low temperature flow properties for positive shifting in transmissions. Its full synthetic formulation allows for extended drain intervals with regular used oil analysis. It meets the requirements of Caterpillar TO-4 and is recommended for use where TO-4, TO-4M, C-4 and Vickers 35VQ25 is specified.
In field tests on various types of earthmoving equipment, Castrol Trans C HT stretched service intervals to more than 5000 hours in hydraulic systems and more than 2500 hours in powershift transmissions without problems.
The excellent gear protection offered by Castrol Trans C HT was further demonstrated during a D 4998 gear wear test. The FZG is a heavily loaded spur gear test commonly used to evaluate gear oil performance. The gear wear directly correlates to weight loss, with less weight loss being equal to less wear. Castrol Trans C HT was tested versus other TO-4 type fluids and showed the least gear weight loss.
- Caterpillar TO–4 and TO–4M
- Allison C–4
- Vickers 35VQ25 performance
- Can be used in any transmission designed to use or calling for a TO–4 type or C4 type fluid.