Enduron Low SAPS 10W-40
Castrol Enduron Low SAPS 10W-40 has been specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of latest generation "Euro IV" engines where lubricants formulated with low SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) are required.
As well as providing a formulation which is essential for maximising the efficiency of emission control systems used to meet Euro IV legislation requirements, the synthetic technology employed also meets the demanding extended oil drain interval requirements set by OEMs.
Castrol Enduron Low SAPS 10W-40 has been specially formulated to exceed the requirements set by MAN and Mercedes Benz for low SAPS engine oils for new generation Euro IV engines.
- Low SAPS formulation protects the efficiency of exhaust after treatment systems ensuring compliance with Euro IV emissions legislation.
- Synthetic technology ensures extended drain performance in accordance with OEM specification, reducing the need for maintenance downtime.
- Wear is controlled throughout the engine to reduce maintenance.
- Engine cleanliness is maintained by controlling deposit formations.
- Soot from incomplete combustion is prevented from agglomerating to cause engine wear or deposits.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
- SAE 10W-40
- ACEA E4 / E6 / E7
- MB-Approval 228.51
- API CF
- MAN M3277 with CRT, 3477
- RVI RXD / RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- Scania Low Ash
- API CI-4
- Deutz DQC IV-10-LA