Castrol Enduron Low SAPS 10W-40
Maximum oil drain and protection for latest European diesel engines
Castrol Enduron Low SAPS* additive technology provides excellent engine protection for Euro 4 vehicles at maximum oil drain intervals, even under severe operating conditions. Its primary application is in latest low emission Euro 4 European trucks and buses, especially those requiring a Low SAPS lubricant.
- Maximum oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. The extra-strong additive system in Castrol Enduron keeps on working even in the toughest conditions. OEMs have approved Castrol Enduron for use at their maximum oil drain intervals.
- Engine protection, even when soot and other contaminants are present. Castrol Enduron protects against all types of engine wear, deposit build-up and bore-polishing. Its advanced formulation continues to protect even under the most severe conditions, therefore extending engine life and preventing unscheduled downtime.
Specifications / Performance
- SAE 10W-40
- ACEA E4, E6, E7
- MB-Approval 228.5 / 228.51
- MAN M 3277 for CRT™ / M 3477 approved
- RVI RXD, RLD-2 approved
- Volvo VDS-3 approved
- DAF – meets extended drain requirements
- API CI-4
- Deutz DQC IV-10-LA
Grade Code 2444
* Low SAPS means that the lubricant is formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur than conventional oils