Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W-40 JASO MA
Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T with Trizone Technology is a fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil for high performance sports bikes. Its Race Derived Technology based on Castrol’s racing history and testing experience ensures optimum engine performance giving increased acceleration under the most arduous riding conditions.
DescriptionCastrol Power 1 Racing 4T is a premium 4T motorcycle engine oil that contains a special lubricating system that ensures rapid oil flow through the engine. This reduces the viscous drag between the moving parts, reduces fluid friction, and increases the power output from the engine.
Benefits- Increased power output
- Protects the engine from wear
- Protects the clutch from slipping
- Protects the gearbox from pitting
Castrol Power 1 4T is specially formulated for motorcyclist who care for their motorcycle and like to enjoy maximum performance and power from their motorcycle.
ApplicationCastrol Power 1 4T is recommended for all makes of 4-stroke Japanese and European motorcycle engines running on either leaded or unleaded fuel, including all high performance
multi-cylinder, multi-valve, V-Twin, air or water-cooled sports or race replica models.
Performance LevelsCastrol Power 1 4T provides the following performance:
Castrol Trizone TechnologyYour 4T bike's performance depends on the ability of 3 critical zones within your bike - The Engine, Clutch and Gearbox to synchronise and operate efficiently as one.
All Castrol 4T oils are specifically designed and tested to work and provide superior protection to these critical moving parts.
This is the Castrol Trizone Advantage.
- Maximum engine acceleration right up to max rpm with out sacrificing engine durability.
- Extreme high temperature air-cooled and water-cooled engine performance
- Excellent high speed oil consumption control and volatility
- Excellent share stability to prevent viscosity break down Suitable for use in all Modern Japanese and European Bikes.
- API Service API SJ
- JASO (T903) JASO MA
- Viscosity Grades SAE 10W40