Castrol® Duratec™ A
Proven Protection for 2-stroke and select 4 stroke natural gas engines.
Castrol® Duratec™ natural gas engine oils were developed after thousands of hours of field tests and with Castrol's specialized knowledge of natural gas engines. These lubricants are formulated to perform under a wide range of temperatures and surpass natural gas engine oil key performance requirements including valve protection, deposit control, oxidation and nitration control, acid neutralization, and low oil consumption. Castrol Duratec A is formulated primarily for spark ignition gas engines where a very low or zero ash grade is specified. Castrol Duratec A is designed for use in a wide range of equipment including - Cooper-Bessemer, Clark, Worthington (2T) and AJAX.
- Formulation exhibits excellent thermal and oxidative stability.
- Provides excellent resistance to acid corrosion.
- Reduces deposits & maintains engine cleanliness.
- Catalyst compatible
- Excellent demulsability to release entrained air and water.
- Available in 40 and 15W-40 grades.
- Excellent low pour point for flow at low temperatures in gravity fed systems.